Why Choose The Litchfield Group?
Selling a business can be a daunting and time-consuming process. Some owners are inclined to undertake the process by themselves. However, there are several reasons why that might not be the best course of action:
Time spent on seeking out and meeting with buyer prospects is time away from managing the business.
- The most important factors that determine the value of a business are the sales and profit.
- The businesses that attract the most enthusiastic buyer response are the ones that are exceeding their projections at the time of the sale.
- The most valuable thing an owner can be doing at the time of sale is intensively managing the business to maximize sales and profit.
The Litchfield Group brings years of successful experience in selling businesses in its market niche.
- We know how to find potential buyers and how to present each business in the most compelling way to these buyers.
- We take an honest and direct approach, providing sellers with a realistic view of the value of the business and how it will be viewed in the M&A marketplace.
- We don’t merely “list” businesses for sale. We drive each engagement every step of the way and report progress to our clients on a regular basis.
- For sellers whose businesses are in distress, we have been able to accelerate the selling process to cut down on further seller losses.